The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) portal it’s on its annual online recruitment.
They are or will be recruiting in a process of injecting fresh blood into the workforce via www.emplug.com. Below are some interesting and available positions that you might have been dreaming of.
We want to let you know that the Nigerian Government has given the go-ahead order for an additional 5000 eligible Nigerians who could help the organization actualize its goals and objectives be recruited immediately into National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Interested applicants should know that the application is free of charge and they can apply via www.emplug.com but let’s show you the procedures below
Are you searching for the official portal or Web address of NDLEA? the official portal is https://www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment used for recruitment purposes.
National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment process is handled by an independent recruitment agency hired by NDLEA to ensure transparency, accountability and to provide the necessary framework for carrying out successful recruitment.
NDLEA Job Vacancies – www.emplug.com 2022/2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency will be recruiting about 5000 Nigerians to fill vacancies that are available. The president granted the request to allow the agency inject fresh blood that will replace those that are due for retirement.
Here are some jobs opportunities that you might check out while applying with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency:
Narcotic Officer Cadre: Narcotic Officer Cadre recruitment age limit spans from 22 years of age to 30 years of age.
Narcotic Officer Cadre positions require a University degree or a HND degree.
If you are applying as a lawyer or Doctor it’s advisable you get relevant professional certificates.
Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre: Narcotic Assistant (Nass) Cadre recruitment age limit spans from 18 years of age to 30 years of age.
You should also have the minimum O-level certificate.
What is www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment?
www.emplug.com/ndlea/recruitment is the recruitment portal. They handle everything that relates to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment.
Through this portal, you will be able to access the form, upload all necessary documents that support your qualifications and you will also be able to check the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment shortlisted candidates list.
See www.emplug.com General requirements
- The application is online. Its important applicant accesses the website and create a profile so as to access the recruitment form.
- Candidates are to GO through the recruitment, ensure to meet the education requirements most especially before applying for any position.
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency officers should have or possess good behavior and also be free from debt.
- Applicant should be fit in all way round. Only mentally and physically fit applicants will be shortlisted.
- As an agency that deals with illicit drugs, applicants are to undergo an illicit drug test.
www.Emplug.com NDLEA Job Portal
The portal to sign up is www.emplug.com. Remember to use your valid email address to create a profile. The deadline for submission will be updated here soon.
What You Should Know About NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- Applicants should wait for a list that contains all NDLEA Recruitment shortlisted or successful candidates.
- NDLEA will call for a compulsory interview for successful candidates..
- To check if you scale through, follow the links we have provided to access the list of the shortlisted candidates.
- National Drug Law Enforcement Agency interview’s venue, the time table will be made known via email address and on the recruitment portal.
See some Benefits NDLEA employees Will Gain from NDLEA Work
NDLEA Job is secured. Working in a secured environment comes with peace of mind unlike most Jobs that come with a target and if such targets aren’t met the company might lay off their work.
No matter the position you occupy with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, you will always have time for yourself. Most of their duty hours is just in the morning section while work closes around noon.
Vacations are always given as at when due. This gives employees time to rest, spend time with loved ones and this usually comes once a day.
NDLEA is not recruiting at the moment
www.Emplug.com NDLEA Job Portal
If you show or indicate interest in working with them, then you should sign up on the www.Emplug.com NDLEA Job Portal
The closing of submission of your application form through the online portal shall be made known to you and possibly we shall update it here
Note: if you are shortlisted, then you will receive a response from your email address. Always visit this portal or check your email address from time to time.