University Of Arizona Scholarship: Take the first step toward unlocking your future through this Tuition Award that is provided by the University of Arizona. Apply as soon as possible because there are a limited number of merit-based scholarships available. All International Students and US Citizens are eligible to apply for the University of Arizona scholarships for international students.
Brief Description About University Of Arizona Scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Arizona
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree level
- Award: $2,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 to $12,000 per academic year for transfer students
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in all countries around the world
- Deadline: Spring 2021 (November 2, 2020). Summer 2021 (March 15, 2021) Fall 2021 (May 17, 2021)
- Language: English
Eligibility Criteria For University Of Arizona Scholarship
The criteria of each country are different so you need to type your country name in the list then you can see a set of conditions set for you to apply in this Fully Funded USA Scholarships.
- Both U.S citizens and International students can apply.
- Must have a High School Degree if applying to the Undergraduate Program.
- Must have a Bachelors’s Degree if applying to the Graduate Program.
You are considered an International Student if:
- You are not a citizen of the United States of America, and
- You are not a U.S. Permanent Resident, Refugee, Asylee, or Jay Treaty status holder.
Available Fields and Majors For University of Arizona Scholars
- Agriculture Sciences
- Animal and Veterinary Sciences
- Agriculture Planning and development
- Arts and Media
- Bio and biomedical science
- Business, economics
- Communication, Journalism
- Health, Nutrition, Fitness
- Environment and sustainability
- English Literature
- Engineering and Technology
- Education and human development
- Culture and language
- computer and information science
- Physical and space science
- Philosophy and religious studies
- mathematics, statistics and data science
- Law, Policy and Social Justice
- Social and Behavior Science
University of Arizona Scholarships and Financial Aid
The University of Arizona Offer International Scholarships, Financial Aid, and Loans. International Student Scholarships, International Student Loans. There are Many Scholarship Options available at the University of Arizona for US and International Citizens. $2,000 – $35,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 to $12,000 per academic year for transfer students
Deadline For University Of Arizona Scholarship
The last date to apply for the University of Arizona Scholarships for Undergraduates is Spring 2021 (November 2, 2020). Summer 2021 (March 15, 2021) Fall 2021 (May 17, 2021) and for Graduates, the Deadline varies by course to course.
How to Apply for the Arizona Scholarships
All the Application Process is Online. The Complete can be found in the Official Link. To Apply Please visit the Official website fo the Arizona University. For Undergraduates Please (Visit Here). For Graduates (Visit Here)