Deadline: 1 March 2021
NGO CSW Youth Leaders & Young Professionals In collaboration with Women Have Wings make available five $5,000 grant awards to youth leaders and young professionals who have a project or an idea to advance gender equality in their region. Individual youth leaders (between ages 18 to 40 years old at the time of submission) can be highlighted, but the grants must go to organizations.
Priority will be given to young people in the Global South.
Organizations must be registered in their country or have a fiscal sponsor who is registered. Priority will be given to young people in the Global South. No US based organizations are eligible. Your application must address one of the following themes.
- Advocacy – What is the future of advocacy for gender equality?
- Grassroots Projects – Projects that advance gender equality at the grassroots that need seed money.
- Technology and Arts – Building platforms on gender issues that amplify youth voices in national and international spaces.
Top projects will be displayed on the NGO CSW65 Virtual Platform. Winners will be announced on 26 March 2021 during the NGO CSW65 Virtual Forum at the United Nations Commission on the Status of Women.
Please make sure to include the following components in your written summary:
- Project Details:
- Project title
- Description of the project (500 to 1,000 words)
- What’s the goal of the project?
- How do you plan to accomplish it and what is your planning and implementation timeline?
- Who are the beneficiaries?
- Who are your partner organizations, if any?
- How do you plan to measure the impact of the project?
- Project budget description – development/procurement of project materials
- Short video of your elevator pitch to explain your project **optional (1 to 3 minutes)
- Personal Details
- Your full legal name
- Date of birth
- Country of citizenship, country of residence and mailing address
- Email and phone number
- Organization you are affiliated with or financial sponsoring institution
Five $5,000 grants to youth-led organizations or organizations with projects to advance young feminists’ work. Individual youth leaders (between ages 18 to 40 years old at the time of submission) can be highlighted, but the grants must go to organizations.
Deadline: 1 March, 2021
- Human Rights & Democracy
- Arts & Culture
- Women & Gender