Study in United States of America : Deadline, 30 March 2022.
Study in United States of America | Scholarship Overview
The IMF Internship Program typically opens in December. The Applications are Invited to Apply for the IMF Fund Internship Program 2022. The Internship is available at the IMF Headquarters, Washington D.C. All the Selected Students will fly to Washington DC. IMF is a Fully Funded Internship Program. It will select approximately 50 students from around the world joining us each year at IMF headquarters in Washington, D.C. You will work closely with an experienced IMF colleague.
IMF is a Paid Internship. These paid internships take place between June and October and run for 10 to 12 weeks. The Undergraduates and Graduates, Ph.D. Students as well as LLM, J.D, Students can apply. The IMF Fund Internship is available in different fields and academics. The Internship runs in Summer.
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., one of the world’s most vibrant and livable cities. The IMF offers a Highly competitive Stipend, as well as a Travel allowance. The IMF has openings in a variety of fields, including economics, research, legal, information technology, finance, accounting, human resources, and communications
Study in United States of America | Scholarship Benefits
Benefits of IMF Internship Program:
Yes, this internship is paid. FIP participants receive:
- • A competitive Salary/Stipend
- • Round-trip restricted economy class air travel from their university to Washington, D.C.
- • Limited medical insurance coverage.
Study in United States of America | Scholarship Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria of IMF Internship Program
If you are currently completing a PhD, you must be:
- Registered as an active student (i.e. returning to university studies after completing the internship)
- Below the age of 32 at the start of the internship
If you are currently completing a Master’s degree, you must be:
- Registered as an active student at the time of application (not yet graduated)
- Below the age of 28 at the commencement of the internship
If you are applying to the Legal Department Internship you must be:
- Within one to two years of completing an LLM, J.D, or equivalent advanced degree in law
- Below the age of 32 at the commencement of the internship
Study in United States of America | Internship Fields
The IMF has openings in a variety of fields, including Economics, Research, Legal, information technology, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, and Communications, international economics, public finance, financial markets, economics, or a related field