State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment 2022/2023 is currently ongoing. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding the State Security Service recruitment portal www.dss.gov.ng, qualifications, requirements, how to apply for the SSS recruitment, and other related information that will guide you to a successful application.
The State Security Service (SSS) has successfully commenced recruitment intake. To apply and be among the recruited candidates this year, you need to know all the requirements, qualifications, and how to apply.
So if you know you have what it takes to be a State Security Service(SSS) member, then stay focused and keep reading because this web page contains all the information you need.
The SSS of the Department of State Security is a security agency of Nigeria. The main responsibilities of the Department of State Security is to defend and protect the country against domestic threats, surveillance, counter-terrorism, counter-intelligence as well as investigating some other types of crimes against the state.
The Department of State Security also protects senior government officials like the President, Vice President, Senate President, Speaker of the House of Representatives, and State Governors with their respective families.
It is also charged with the protection of other high ranking government officials such as visiting foreign heads of state and government, past presidents and their spouses, and certain candidates for the offices of President and Vice President.
Below is the general requirements for this year’s recruitment.
Requirements for SSS Recruitment 2022/2023
Take note of the following SSS requirements.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification such as an International passport, National ID Card, Voters Card, Driving License
- Applicants interested in the SSS recruitment must not be over 30 years at the time of application
- Applicants must be will to work in a new environment
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age declaration
- All candidates must present O’level result (WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB)
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must not have any of the following problems: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight problem, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscription on the body
- Applicants must be creative
- Application letter
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Not be less than 1.65 metres for female and 1.69 metres for male candidates respectively
- Two recent passport photographs, preferably with a colour background
- Candidates must not belong to any secret society, cult or fraternity
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin duly signed by the Local government authorities
- Candidates will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test
Below are a few of the many available positions at Department of State Service
- Software Developer
- Hospitality Managers
- Electrical/Building/Mechanical/Satellite Communication engineer
- English education
- Pediatrician/Pediatrician nurse
- Computer Engineer/Computer science education/Network engineer/Data Administrator
- Orthopedic surgeon
- Satellite images interpreter
- Mathematics education
How to apply for State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, carefully follow the steps and guidelines outlined below.
- Visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state to apply or visit the SSS official portal via www.dss.gov.ng
- Click on the available vacancies
- Create an account with an active phone number or E-mail
- Read and accept all the terms and conditions
- Enter your details correctly
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
SSS Application Steps
- You will be required to write a formal letter that indicates your Local Government of Origin
- The application letter must be handwritten
- Your complete Statement of Results is required
Note: The application letter should be directed to the Director-General of the Department of State Service. Also, your letter of application should be duly signed by the head of your L.G.A or any top official in your Local Government.
After that, visit the nearest Department of State Service office in your state and submitting your application.
To stay updated regarding the State Security Service recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job. Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
To stay updated on the latest news about the SSS, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the State Security Service recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.