Scholarships in Germany | Deadline 31 January 2022
The University of Bayreuth is looking for excellent, highly motivated early-career researchers that are keen on studying in Germany to apply for the PhD Positions in Fundamental Turbulence Research. The University of Bayreuth Scholarships is open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students who want to pursue their higher education in fundamental turbulence research are exclusively offered this scholarship. The students will be selected if they possess relevant qualifications and experience and provide a salary
Founded in 1975, the University of Bayreuth is a public research university that focuses on furthering interdisciplinary research and science as well as profile creation and the development of interdisciplinary subjects. It is ranked 36th among the top-ranking institutions in Germany.
The University of Bayreuth Scholarships will offer the selected candidates research position in fundamental turbulence research at the university, and salary is based on the public salary scale TV-L E13.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply for this University of Bayreuth Scholarships.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can apply for a postdoctoral position in fundamental turbulence research at the University of Bayreuth.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have programming skills as well as experience in the numerical simulation of nonlinear partial differential equations.
- How to Apply: To apply for this position, students must go to the applicant portal and start their application, in which they must choose ‘UniTED’ from the drop-down menu. All applications will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide a cover letter, CV, publication list as well as the contact information of two references.
- Admission Requirements: Students must possess a degree in physics with a background in complex systems, fluid dynamics, and statistical physics.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have good English writing and communication skill.