Scholarship in Qatar , Application Deadline : 1 February 2022.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2022 has now been opened. The HBKU Scholarship is offered to international students to take admission in Bachelors, Masters, or a Ph.D. Degree Programs. HBKU Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Doha. Khalifa University is the Top Ranked University in Qatar. No IELTS/TOEFL requirement. It is the Easiest Scholarship in the world to get.
Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship is providing opportunities to students to choose Any Courses they wish to study in Qatar. The Fields Consists of Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, Health & Science. In fact, NO Registration & Application Fee is required for this Great & Amazing Opportunity. You can study Without IELTS here.
All Qatar Resident & International EU/NON-EU students can apply for this scholarship.HBKU Scholarship would cover all your expenses related to your Accommodation, Tuition Fee & monthly food expenses. Khalifa Institute is the Largest Educational university in Qatar. Hamad Bin Khalifa University is a member of the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development.
You will get the following funding from this Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS).
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month(PhD).
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
Eligibility Criteria of Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship:
- Must be International students
- Can be Qatar Resident
- If you need admission in BS, you must have a College degree, Master Admission you must have a Bachelor’s degree & for Ph.D. Degree you must have Master’s Degree with good Academic Scores.
There is No Language Proficiency like TOEFL, IELTS is required if the Previous Degree of Education has been taught in English Medium University/College.
Available Colleges & Courses
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Master of Public Policy
To Apply, Visit The School Website HERE