The Nigeria Enterprises Development Interactive Scheme (NEDIS) Covid-19 Special Fund Loan/Grant for SMEs, Farmers and Traders Application Form is now on and currently ongoing.
In this article, you will be enlightened all you need to know about Nigeria Enterprises Development Interactive Scheme (NEDIS) Covid-19 Special Fund Loan/Grant:
NIGERIA ENTERPRISES DEVELOPMENT INTERACTIVE SCHEME (NEDIS) is determined to support and build stable economy in Nigeria through collective efforts. NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND 2021 is Contributory Intervention Fund (CIF) structure from NEDIS Interactive Partners, Individual Donors, Corporate Organizations, Government and International Community to support SMEs/Farmers/Traders badly hit by COVID-19 pandemic.
- First, visit https://nedis.org.ng and download “APPLICATION FORM 1” (NEDIS COVID-19 SPECIAL FUND 2021) and print it out in coloured.
- Complete the Application Form neatly and take note of the applicable Minimum Account Opening Balance (SMEs: N3000 while Farmers/Traders: N2000). Nobody is authorized to receive payment on behalf of NEDIS; the approved channel of payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance is online via https://nedis.org.ng only.
- Proceed to Cyber Cafe or Online Solution Provider, visit https://nedis.org.ng and click on “Open Account Now” and choose your preferred options SME or Framer/Trader complete the information, make payment, and print evidence of payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance.
- Scan the completed Application Form, Evidence of Payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance, and your Valid Identity Card (Drivers’ License, International Passport, National Identity Card, or Permanent Voters’ Card).
- send the scanned application form, evidence of Payment for Minimum Account Opening Balance and your valid Identity Card to firstname.lastname@example.org as specified on the application form.
Application for Nigeria Enterprises Development Interactive Scheme (NEDIS) Covid-19 Special Fund Loan/Grant ends on 15th September, 2021, apply before this deadline
The date for NEDIS Verification and Account Opening is 20th September – 15th October 2021
Phase 1 and 2 payment commences November, 2021
Payment structures for the following options of the NEDIS application are listed below:
- SMEs: Payment for data verification and minimum account opening balance for NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund 2021 (SME) https://paystack.com/pay/nedissme
- Farmers | Traders: Payment for data verification and minimum account opening balance for NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund 2021 (FARMER | TRADER) https://paystack.com/pay/nedisfarmertrader