NEXIT Portal CBN Empowerment Program: The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development have announced it has developed the new portal in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to allow Exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
About the NEXIT CBN Empowerment Programe:
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
- The portal is to enable exited N-Power beneficiaries to benefit from CBN Empowerment Options.
- Applicants will be required to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
- Interested Beneficiaries are to proceed to login into the portal.
The Main Purpose ofNEXIT Portal CBN Empowerment Programe
The NEXIT portal is design;
- to determine the suitability of the beneficiaries for the CBN affiliated programs
- to help them select the different CBN support options
- suitability is dependent on meeting the criteria and conditions set by the CBN for the said programs
- The nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng portal is now live and active
Steps to Apply for the NEXIT Portal CBN Empowerment Programe
- Login to the portal by clicking the link nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser
- For fresh registration, click on ‘Sign Up Here‘
- Fill in your email, password, names, and BVN as shown in the image below, then click the ‘submit‘ button
- Proceed to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.
- If you have already registered, just enter your email and password to log in.
NEXIT Portal Verification or Sign Up Issues
Understandably, there may be some issues while trying to register on the portal or to get your email verified, or maybe other issues; this is because the portal is still under construction.
If you are having a problem signing up or getting your email verified after successful registration, please do the following;
- Make sure to use the SAME EMAIL used in registering for N-Power (i.e your NPVN profile email but not necessarily your NPVN password)
- Try using your SURNAME in place of FIRST NAME in filling the form
- Those with blocked or suspended email (e.g defunct Mail@centerofopportunities.com), send your issues directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you must send inquiries to the contact email above, be sure to properly indicate your issue in the subject line
If you have done all the above, you should be sure to get your registration completed successfully. Otherwise, wait patiently and keep calm while the portal support team works on resolving all issues.
NEXIT Portal Completed Application Feedbacks
We are now beginning to get feedback from people who have completed their NEXIT application on the portal.
or those that have done the first phase of registration and waiting for verification email;
- Login into your mail
- Check your inbox (check all folders) and locate a message with sender name ‘Nexit Portal’
- Open and Simply click on ‘Verify Email’ and you will be taken to your dashboard where you’ll update your records (you may be asked to log in again).
Note: If you can’t find the message in your inbox, we advise you to try resending the verification message and wait patiently for it.
You may also apply for Ban Ki-Moon Scholarship Program 2021| Apply Here
To get the latest Update about this Opportunity or other Opportunities around you, Join Our WhatsApp Group HERE https://chat.whatsapp.com/ILdQ6fPW2s4GDMJA2NDmJF