NDE Recruitment 2022/2023 portal is now enabled for online applications. More details regarding the NDE Recruitment form, 774, 000 recruitment portal, qualifications, requirements, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
The federal government of Nigeria is set to employ (One Thousand youths) in each of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria. So the total number of available NDE jobs in Nigeria is 774,000.
The purpose of the 2022/2023 NDE Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and unskilled workers in Nigeria. This is a golden opportunity for you. We know you won’t let it grow wings and fly away.
Please note that Top Nigerian Jobs doesn’t have any influence on the NDE recruitment process. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application.
Before submitting your application, make sure that you are what you said you are. Working with this agency is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements. Keep reading if you need this job.
Below are a few of the many available NDE jobs
- Furniture and Upholstery
- Aluminum / Fabrication
- Electrical Installation
- Plumbing and Pipe fittings
- Radio /TV Repairs
- Fashion design
- Auto Electrical (Battery Charging)
- Auto-Mechanic / Autotronics
- Production and Laying of Interlocking Blocks
- Welding/ Metal Fabrication
- Catering / Confectionery
- Event Planning /Management
Requirements for NDE Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following requirements to be accepted by the National Directorate of Employment.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Problem solving ability
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- Bank Verification Number, Verify phone number, Valid E-mail address
- Schools attended (names and addresses)
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Applicant interested in the NDE recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
NDE Special Public Works Programme
The National Directorate of Employment Special Public Works Programme (SPW) is divided into various categories:
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTTS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
Summary of the NDE application form
1. Personal Details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of birth
- Phone Number
- Residential Address
- Local Government Area of Origin
- State of Origin
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- ID card
- A scanned copy of your recent Passport photograph is required
- Marital Status
2. Educational Background:
- No School
- Primary School
- Secondary School
You are required to tick the box(es) that match your educational experience
3. Year Of Graduation:
- Enter the year you graduated from school
4. Type of Qualification:
- Doctoral Degree
- Masters Degree
- Honors Degree
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
- Undergraduate Diploma
- National Diploma
- Undergraduate Certificate
5. Employment record: If any
6. Year of Graduation: Enter the year you graduated from school
7. Course of Study: indicate the course of study etc
Beware of fraudulent calls and job promises. Also, the application form for the 2022 NDE Recruitment is free. Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Do I need a degree to work at any NDE jobs in Nigeria?
It depends on the job you are interested in. If a degree is required, it will be stated in the job description. However, an applicant who does not have a degree may still be considered if he can demonstrate substantial relevant experience.
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment
The NDE registration is free and available for all no matter the background. There will be no discrimination of any sort. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. To apply for any of the National Directorate of Employment recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the National Directorate of Employment official web portal at nde.gov.ng
- Access the Jobs and Careers section
- Follow the instructions on the website.
- Fill and submit your application form
- Print out your application form
Once successful, you will be contacted via email and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
NDE Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Directorate of Employment recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NDE recruitment 2022, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.