NALDA recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online applications. The NALDA recruitment form can be accessed via the NALDA recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the NALDA 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and NALDA recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the NALDA 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance.
So after reading this article, you will know what is required of you in order to scale through this recruitment process and qualify for full-time employment. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for NALDA jobs here.
NALDA is committed to making agriculture attractive to all and enhance Agro business innovation to improve the livelihood of farmers across the federation.
The purpose of the 2022 NALDA Recruitment is to provide employment opportunities for young and vibrant youths like you. This is the opportunity you have been waiting for. So take this guide very seriously because all the information you need is on this web page.
General Requirements for NALDA Recruitment 2022/2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the ongoing recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Agricultural area of specialization
- Strong team spirit
- Must have a Local Government Identification letter
- Applicants interested in the ongoing recruitment must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must respect and maintain confidentiality of the organisation
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Two recent passport photographs
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
How to Apply for NALDA Recruitment
To apply for the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.nalda.ng
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information such as: Your Surname, First Name, Other Name, Gender, Contact Address, E-Mail, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, Preferred Physical Screening State, National Identification Number (NIN), Education Qualifications.
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Applicants that meet the above requirements will be invited for a screening test.
- The date and screening center will be communicated to you via E-mail.
NALDA Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the National Agricultural Land Development Authority recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the NALDA 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.