FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 is ongoing. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Have you been unemployed for so long? Or have you been dreaming of working in the Federal Inland Revenue Service? If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then this opportunity is for you. We know you won’t let it pass you by.
To be among the shortlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise, you need to know all the requirements, the application process, qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment.
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is not currently open. You may bookmark this web page to stay updated. Once the portal is open, download the application form via the official website portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career.
This article serves as a path to all interested candidates. If you are interested in this FIRS recruitment exercise, read on to learn more about the application process and stand a chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
If you get employed, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023
The general requirements for the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) recruitment includes the following;
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service
- Possession of HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND in any discipline from a recognized and approved institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years at the time of application
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in National Examination Council (NECO), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills to represent and support the team both internally and externally
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Interested candidates should have commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Interested candidates applying for the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment must have good communication skills
- Applicants must be psychologically balanced
- Ability to interpret business numbers
Core Values Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision making