Many are looking for the latest information on how to apply for FHI 360 recruitment in Nigeria for graduates and undergraduates.
On this page, you will learn about the company job description, application skills, requirements, qualifications, and application procedures.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2022
FHI 360 has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years.
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the FHI 360 Application form and guidelines for 2022.
FHI 360 Job Description
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication, and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges.
FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
As we evolve to meet the challenges of the future, we stand committed to the principles that have guided our organization for the last 40+ years.
Our work continues to be grounded in research and science, strengthened by partnerships, and focused on building the capacity of individuals, communities, and countries to succeed.
FHI 360 Recruitment 2022 Requirements
Applicants applying for the FHI 360 recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for FHI 360 Recruitment 2022
Interested applicants should visit FHI job portal www.fhi360.org to submit their applications.
Application deadline has not been announced yet.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes.
So take note of the following:
1. Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
2. Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
3. Keep yourself updated concerning the application
4. Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
5. Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
6. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
7. The online application is free.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.