FRSC recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The FRSC recruitment form can be accessed via the FRSC recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the FRSC 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and FRSC recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the FRSC 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here.
FRSC Recruitment Portal 2022
The FRSC recruitment website is currently enabled and interested persons can now submit an application. www.frsc.gov.ng is the official job portal where interested persons can apply and fill the online FRSC recruitment form for verification.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
But before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2022/2023
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not be married at the time of application
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Not less than 1.63 metres for females and 1.68 metres for male in height
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit for paramilitary operations
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years
- Good knowledge of computers will be an added advantage
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
Important Points to Note About FRSC Recruitment 2022
- This FRSC recruitment Exercise attract no Fee
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted a false document would be disqualified
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with their acknowledge and print out forms
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to undergo a drug test with the NDLEA
- Shortlisted applicants would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
Why Apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2022/2023?
If you get hold of this marvelous opportunity:
- You will get a regular paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- It will help you understand the world better
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will have the joy of being independent if you are employed
- You will have the opportunity to meet people you otherwise would not have met
- You will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know
- You will improve your confidence and social skills
- It gives your life a sense of meaning and purpose
How to Apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2022
To apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Print out your reference form
Below are details you will be required to provide
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- First Name
- Other Name
- Contact Address
- Phone Number
- Marital Status
- Driver License Number
- Height/ Weight
- Place of birth
- Date Of Birth
- State Of Origin
- Home Town
- LGA of Birth
- Preferred Physical Screening State
Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
FRSC Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the FRSC 2022/2023 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.