The Ford Fund fully-funded fellowship 2021 is open for applications. The Ford Fund and Watson Institute have launched this Fully-Funded fellowship for advanced social entrepreneurs and community leaders building ventures that create impactful and scalable innovations within the areas of economic mobility, education, and social entrepreneurship.
1. Seed funding: $1,000(USD) in seed funding to run Basecamp and advance the ventures and community initiatives of fellows.
2. Training and skill development: Training in the skills required to increase access to economic opportunity, integrate into their communities as leaders and entrepreneurs, and advance their careers.
1. They are looking for applicants from the following countries: United States, China, Mexico, South Africa, and one Ford Distributor Geography (TBD)
2. Ideal applicants will demonstrate a proven track record of innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership in their community.
3. You must be able to commit to the intensive two-week Accelerator (July 19th – July 30th) and the year-long Fellowship program (July 2021-July 2022)
Check Also: Western Union Foundation Fellowship Application