Submission Deadline: Nov., 20th 2021.
In line with LYCN – Liberty Youth Council of Nigeria Rules and Regulation, the Non-Governmental Organization is seeking young and vibrant Nigerians across the Nation to lead as State Coordinators.
About The Organization:
Liberty Youth Council Of Nigeria ( LYCN) is a Social, Economic, and Political Youth-led Non-Governmental Organization that aims to equip and empower young Nigerians to become the change-makers of tomorrow, Founded in the Year 2020 by some Ordinary citizens of Nigerians with the Ideology to fight Against injustice in Nigeria and sub-Saharan Africa, Such as illegal arrest, fight against Extrajudicial Abuse, Alleviate Poverty among the youths through our Poverty alleviation programs and To Involves the Young people on Politics so as to bridge the gap between them and The Government.
– The State Coordinator will be in charge of the implementation of the LYCN Project at the State Level.
– She/he will provide leadership, management support oversight, and coordination to the State team and will represent LYCN at State level meetings.
– The State Coordinator will ensure LYCN program quality in his/her assigned state, alignment and collaboration with other states, and implementation following LYCN Rules and Regulations
– The State Coordinator also will serve as the program’s liaison with key stakeholders in his r her assigned state
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Provide leadership to the program team, ensuring clarity regarding program priorities, activities, and timelines, as well as the allocation of resources necessary to achieve program objectives.
– Ensure alignment and coordination with regional activities implemented under the program.
– Oversee the development of the program’s periodic technical and financial reports to LYCN and other key stakeholders.
– Maintain effective and constructive communications about the LYCN Objectives.
– Model and encourage effective teamwork, especially to enhance the role and effectiveness of program Team members.
– Ensure that all program Team members are fully familiar and operating following LYCN’s values, quality standards, policies, and program objectives, as well as their responsibilities for upholding these standards and policies.
– Identify, develop, and conclude private sector partnerships in support of the program and its stakeholders, including partnerships and other strategies for realizing a significant cost-share requirement.
– Develop an effective communications strategy and team to manage program reports, marketing materials, and outreach activities.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
– Excellent management and communications skills, strong interpersonal skills to ensure internal coherence among diverse team members.
– Effective diplomacy and outreach skills to establish and maintain positive working relationships with local governments, local and regional stakeholders, LYCN and other donors, and the international community (including other donor-funded programs) under the directive of the LYCN National Body.
– Proven ability to coordinate a multisectoral development project.
– Excellent community mobilization, advocacy, and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to organize systems to monitor administrative and implementation results.
– Report to LYCN National Body on variances and status on regular basis.
– Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
– Interact with diplomacy and tact and follow-up on requests in a timely and efficient manner.
– Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work as a Team Leader.
– Ability to plan and prioritize own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a Leader of a team.
– Ability to travel a minimum of 25%.
-Candidates must have a source of income
– Candidates must have a passion for the vision and mission of the LYCN – Liberty Youth Council of Nigeria Aims and Objectives
– Candidates must be between the ages of 25-45.
– Candidates must possess good communication skills as well as the capacity to mobilize and advocate on the objectives of the LYCN project.
– Candidates must possess Basic education.
To apply, visit Their Website Here
Deadline for submission of application: November 20th, 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
Please note that this is a ‘volunteer position. However, there are some benefits attached to this Job which will be communicated to the successful Applicants later.
For updates, Follow on Instagram: @lycnoffical, Facebook: LYCN – Liberty Youth Council of Nigeria.
For more Enquiry, Call/WhatsApp: 09158584273