Bayelsa Medical University Recruitment 2022 has commenced. Interested and suitably qualified members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU).
To get recruited into the Bayelsa Medical University (BMU), you need to know the requirements and eligibility for BMU Recruitment 2022.
This page shows you how to apply, recruitment dates, application form, requirements, recruitment portal, shortlisted candidates, closing date, and other updates for free.
Available Positions in BMU 2022
Job vacancies at BMU are mainly for Non-Academic, Academic, Administrative, and Medical staff. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number alongside relevant qualifications.
From time to time BMU does advertise available job vacancies that exist in several departments of the agency. You can find available positions below.
General Requirements for Bayelsa Medical University Recruitment 2022
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for BMU Recruitment 2022.
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND depending on the position.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate may be required.
- O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English, and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, etc.
- If you are computer-literate, that would be an advantage.
- Applicants should have excellent communication skills and can work with others in collaboration.
More may be required depending on which category you wish to apply for.
How to Apply for Bayelsa Medical University Recruitment 2022
Bayelsa Medical University, BMU Recruitment date 2022 have not yet been announced by the institution. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time vacancies is advertised by the authority.
The application process is pretty straightforward. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- Visit the official BMU recruitment portal via bmu.edu.ng
- Locate Recruitment/Vacancies
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guide
- Provide all the necessary information
- Click on submit
- Take print-out once your registration is successful
After successful submission, wait to be contacted through the email address you used to send in your application Once the Human resource team has gone through your application and qualifications, they will contact you, and many require that you send in scanned copies of your documents and other details will be communicated to you.
BMU Recruitment Portal
To register or submit an application for 2022/2023 Bayelsa Medical University Recruitment, you need to access the BMU Recruitment Portal – bmu.edu.ng navigate to the recruitment or career section for job information.
You need an internet-enabled device like a smartphone or computer to access the recruitment portal.
Things To Know Before Applying
- The Bayelsa Medical University DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during, or after the recruitment exercise.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum requirements and possess any required documents before submitting an application.
The Bayelsa Medical University Recruitment Closing Date will be available when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline.
Make sure you submit your application before the deadline as it may not be extended.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.