Job ID: 21256236.
Job Category Business Strategy, Management & Administration.
Background & Position Summary
The Global Consumer Bank delivers a wide array of banking, payments, lending, and investment services to individual consumers and small businesses around the world. The Chief of Staff Team for the CEO of Global Consumer Banking is seeking a candidate to support the execution of the Global Consumer business strategy by helping the CEO and his team prepare for various internal and external-facing forums.
This role will report directly to the Director, Business Management for Global Consumer Banking, and requires an individual with strong business knowledge, time management, and communication skills. Responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders across GCB to drive execution of follow-ups arising from operating routines as well as strategic discussions
- Build relationships across GCB & key partner organizations to not only drive completion of emerging actions but also ensure proper flow of information/alignment of messaging from the CEO office
- Drive project management, tracking, and cross-function coordination with senior executives
- Demonstrate ability to influence others and deliver results
- Act as a creative thinker and propose new ways to look at processes and tools
- Support development of presentations and materials for various internal and external forums as required
- Proactively support the team in the form of ad hoc stretch assignments
- Multi-task productively and reliably, while managing conflicting priorities
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in financial services
- Strong project planning experience; highly organized and detail-oriented
- Collaborative work style; ability to build rapport and partner effectively with senior management, cross-functional teams, and subject matter expert across organizational boundaries/hierarchies
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, derive inferences and recommendations, prioritize business goals, and drive results with a high sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, and written/verbal communication skills
- Broad, critical thinker with the ability to effectively leverage the capabilities of the organization to meet business priorities
- Must be comfortable with the fast pace, uncertainty, and working in a large, complex organization
- Understands consumer financial services businesses and how their operating models work
Job Family Group:
Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Apply Now, VISIT HERE
Join Our Telegram Here For More Opportunities HERE https://t.me/joinchat/Hz5MyxSPv9Ol7lOl