About the Organization:
Each year, iF International Forum Design GmbH, organizes one of the world’s most celebrated and valued design competitions: the iF DESIGN AWARD. Recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes over 6,000 submissions from 70 countries every year. Their reputation as one of the oldest truly independent design institutions in the world rests on our integrity, which clearly sets us apart from our competitors.
iF Social Impact Prize 2021
Their initiative – the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE – aims to publish and support projects that contribute to our society. The best projects will be honored with total prize money of EUR 100,000. You are welcome to submit all projects that contribute to solving the most urgent challenges of their time and help to improve conditions – your CSR projects or your active support for a specific aspect of society.
Who can apply?
- Companies, design studios, NGOs, foundations, public and other organizations, social enterprises and entrepreneurs are welcome to submit
If you apply for the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE, you can benefit from advantages that help to boost your project:
- Your application is free of charge
- Your project will be permanently published in the iF WOLRD DESIGN GUIDE.
- Your project will be introduced to a global design community, media, and the design-interested public.
- You can win a share of EUR 100,000 in prize money.
- You can update your project with the latest videos, photos, or news.
The prize money of EUR 100,000 will be donated by iF. It can be awarded to one or split between several projects. In May and November, 2021 annually rotating team members will decide the iF SOCIAL IMPACT PRIZE 2021 winners and divide up the prize money