Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2022 is ongoing. Get every single information you need to know about teaching vacancies in Rivers State 2022. Keep reading this article as more light will be thrown on its application guide and requirement.
Are you looking for a good teaching job in Rivers State? This page will guide you with the latest first-hand information about teaching jobs in Rivers State.
Keep reading and you will get more information about the hot vacancies and the requirements.
Rivers State Teachers Skill Requirements
- At least four years of Early Years Foundation Stage teaching experience.
- Ability to work on weekends holidays and outside of regular work hours when required.
- Passion and enthusiasm for teaching and genuine love for kids.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to maintain an encouraging and supportive team environment.
- Ability to plan and develop programs that would cater to the educational needs of children in early years learning.
- Candidates must be able to make use of a variety of teaching and learning skills.
- Must be up-to-date on educational developments.
- Must be able to keep accurate records of the child’s progress.
Rivers State Teachers Educational Qualifications
• Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
• Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
• West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
• Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
• National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
• National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
• All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
• Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
How To Apply
For you to be part of this wonderful initiative, you need to submit an online application form via the template’s official website riversstate.gov.ng
The officials in charge of the new application form will get back to you as soon as they receive your details.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes.
So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, when shortlisted:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit.
• Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application.
• You start planning the celebration but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything.
• Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.