Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment 2022 portal is currently open for online application. The Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment form can be accessed via the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment website. This web page outline the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being recruited in the Nigerian Ports Authority 2022 recruitment exercise.
We will reveal all you need to know about the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment form 2022, the starting date, and Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment closing date 2022/2023. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These include the qualifications, requirements, as well as steps on how to apply for the Nigerian Ports Authority 2022/2023 recruitment without any hindrance. So read on and apply all the guidelines listed here. Apply for Nigerian Ports Authority jobs here.
Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2022
The Nigerian Port Authority is looking for interested and suitably qualified applicants to occupy the available positions. Candidates are expected to have interpersonal skills, relevant academic qualifications, excellent communications, and technical qualifications.
So if you know you have what it takes to be a member of the Nigerian Port Authority, read on to learn more about this golden opportunity and give your life a sense of meaning and purpose.
The Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) is a Federal Government agency that operates and governs the ports in Nigeria. The major ports include; Onne Port Complex and Rivers Port Complex both in Rivers State. Tin Can Island Port Complex and Lagos Port Complex both in Lagos State. The Delta Ports in Warri, Delta State and the Calabar Port Complex in Cross River State.
The Nigerian Ports Authority services include cargo handling, harbour services, marine services, security services, commercial services, engineering and technical services, land and estate services, health, safety, and environment services.
Before applying for any position on the official NPA recruitment portal, please make sure that you are what you said you are. Have all the necessary credentials. Working with this agency is guaranteed as long as you meet the following requirements.
Also, before submitting an application, there are certain requirements you must meet to prove you are fit and ready to be put through the recruitment process. Below are the requirements.
General Requirements for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2022/2023
The following are the requirements listed on the Nigerian Port Authority recruitment portal.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Must Possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- B.Sc, HND, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field from a recognized institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years at the time of application
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- We do not have any influence on the NPA recruitment. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application
- The application form is free
- Do not submit false documents when applying
- There will be screening and examination for all successful applicants
How to Apply for the Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via https://nigerianports.gov.ng/
- Click on ‘Career‘ under the Information Center on the top right corner of the homepage
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Submit your application
Once successful, you will be contacted via email and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment exercise leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.
Nigerian Ports Authority Recruitment Form Update 2022
From time to time, we publish the latest news regarding the Nigerian Ports Authority recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated regarding the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change by the authorities, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions regarding the Nigerian Ports Authority 2022 recruitment, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.