Apply for latest NAHCO Recruitment 2022 jobs, career vacancies via NAHCO Jobs Recruitment portal for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Jobs in Nigeria 2022 open to SSCE, NCE, OND, HND, BSc, BA, Masters degree holders, others.
Establish in 1979, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) provides aviation cargo, aircraft handling, passenger facilitation, crew transportation, refuelling and aviation training services from its base at Murtala Muhammed International Airport. NAHCO Aviance serves over35 airlines throughout seven airports across Nigeria, handling approximately 70% of domestic and foreign airlines operating into the country.
In 2005, NAHCO Aviance was privatised and listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in 2006. Air France and Lufthansa both have acquired stakes in the company.
NAHCO Aviance is recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports.
- Assess overall company performance against objectives.
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
- Must have a growth Mindset.
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers.
- Candidates should possess an OND / B.Sc qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the Subject of the email
Application Closing Date: 28th February, 2022.