NIMASA recruitment 2022/2023. In this article, we will provide vital information regarding NIMASA recruitment portal, NIMASA salary structure, requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Application for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment is now open for all interested and qualified candidates who want to work with this agency.
You can join NIMASA by submitting your application online for review. Working at this organization is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
If you are interested in applying for the ongoing NIMASA recruitment, read on to learn more about the this recruitment process and stand the chance of getting hold of this golden opportunity.
- We do not have any influence on the NIMASA recruitment. What we provide is the necessary information you need to be selected. We have outlined the steps, requirements, and guidelines that will guide you to a successful application
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The NIMASA recruitment form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Requirements for NIMASA Recruitment 2022/2023
You must meet the following requirements to be accepted by the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency.
- Problem-solving ability
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Candidates with bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, an International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, mentally fit
- Bank Verification Number, Verify phone number, Valid E-mail address
- Applicant interested in the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
Not interested in the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency job? There are other job vacancies in Nigeria that might interest you.
Functions of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
Some of the functions of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency include:
- Provide maritime security
- Perform port and flag state duties
- Prevent and control maritime pollution
- Carry out air and coastal surveillance
- Provision of maritime search and rescue services
- Establishment of maritime training and safety standards
- Administration and regulation of shipping licenses
- Ensure compliance and provide direction with vessels security measures
- Regulation and certification of seafarers
- Establish the procedures for the implementation of conventions of the International Labour Organisation (ILO), International Maritime Organization, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Recruitment
1. Is the NIMASA Recruitment form for 2022/2023 out?
We will update this page once the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment form for 2022/2023 is out. Check the NIMASA recruitment portal at https://nimasa.gov.ng/ regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
2. How much is the NIMASA recruitment form?
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment form is free. Download the form online on the official website at https://nimasa.gov.ng/
3. How can I apply for NIMASA?
To apply, visit the official Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment portal at https://nimasa.gov.ng/ and sign up for an account.
4. When is the NIMASA Recruitment 2022/2023 Closing date?
The deadline for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment 2022/2023 has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. Keep visiting this website regularly if you want to be notified on the latest update.
How to Apply for NIMASA Recruitment 2022/2023
To apply for the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official web portal at https://nimasa.gov.ng/
- Access the Jobs and Careers section on the home page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only successful candidates will be contacted
This web page will update automatically as soon as the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency recruitment form is out. We recommend that you bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, as we expect the form to be released soon, and we will update it as soon as that happens.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the NIMASA recruitment 2022/2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.